Thursday, October 23, 2008

I love to meet authors....

...especially at my library!

I was excited when the New York Times called the other day for help with a story. I was thrilled when I learned that I was speaking to Lily Koppel, young and amazing New York Times reporter and author of The Red Leather Diary.



I loved the book and was giddy to do some research for Ms. Koppel. We exchanged emails and today she came into the library. Of course, I asked her to sign my book.



She was very sweet and we even discussed her doing a book talk here at the library.

I can't say it enough: I have the best job in the world.

What is the article about? Check this weekend's New York Times!

Lily Koppel's website is here and an interview/reading with her is here.

1 comment:

The Winding Road said...

I can't believe I missed this! So cool....