Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Awww, shucks

I received staff recognition for November/December at my library! It was very nice and very embarrassing. Not only do I get a prime parking space, but the staff does a little write up about me for the newsletter. Being the newsletter compiler and editor, it was a little funny to edit my own blurb.

And of course they mentioned my fabulous taste in shoes. Because of this, all of the patrons who read it come up to congratulate me then go into their own shoe woes. One lady was forbidden by her family to buy any more shoes. But (she whispered) she had just gone to T.J. Maxx and bought 4 pairs.

You can see the newsletter here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rock miss Libriarian of the Month! (But I have always known you were special...)

Anonymous said...

Im not gonna lie you have alot of shoes!From time to time I do stumble around them at your door.Im sure excessive rum might have something to do with it though hehehe.
Im sure with my fashion debacle I am clearly nobody to judge what looks good or doesn't look good hahaha!
Cheers