Thursday, August 7, 2008

Authors, authors everywhere

I missed seeing Paula Uruburu when she was at Cold Spring Harbor Library so I have decided to take it upon myself to bring her to my library ... even though we have a programming department that does an amazing job. So I have emailed Mrs. Uruburu and am anxiously awaiting her response. I figured I'd take a break from checking my email and post.

Twice now I've seen Zachary Lazar, local resident and author of Sway, here at the library typing away with a huge pile of typed pages beside his Mac. Is it totally rude to ask him what he is writing about next??

A reporter from Hampton Style contacted me yesterday because they are running a piece on all the writers who live full time or just summers in the Hamptons. She wanted to see if she missed any and between Terry and Elizabeth we thought of a number of additions. I won't post the list now (I don't want to scoop them!) but maybe after the issue is out ... it's amazing who is out here!!

No comments: